Featured Post

Shall Not Be Infringed, My View on 2A

Due to recent events, I have been asked as a right of center advocate, if my view on guns has changed.   My response was, it has, but not ...

Friday, January 10, 2020

Democrats playing games, using smoke and mirrors


While I get the guy's point, I think it diminishes or trivializes the actual fight for our 2A rights. 

While it is ridiculous and he is doing it to prove a point, I don't think it is the way to go about it.

Interestingly, he is a democrat and he is going against their party line to attract the blue collar "traditionally democrat" voters who wont support democrats solely for their anti-2A stance.  Basically a smoke and mirror game, "look at me, I support guns!"  uh-huh. 

Link to the CBS Article

Link to Times Argus Article

No comments:

Post a Comment